MADISON OFFICE & FEEDMILL HOURS 8 AM - 5 PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
GRAIN RECEIVING HOURS
|Mon 9/18||7:30 AM - 7:30 PM||7:30 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tues 9/19||8 AM - 7:30 PM||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wed 9/20||8 AM - 7:30 PM||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thurs 9/21||8 AM - 5 PM||7:30 AM - 4:45 PM|
|Fri 9/22||8 AM - TBD PM||7:30 AM - TBD PM|
NEW MADISON CARD SYSTEM: ONE CARD PER TRUCK. Once the card is set with Name and disposition of grain it will remain the same until the card is changed by the driver notifying the scale operator to change the card.
2023 Corn and Soybean Harvest Price Later Program
Effective September 1st, 2023
Price Later fees are 6.5 cents per month prorated per day (.00216 cents per bushel per day) beginning on loads delivered September 1st and thereafter.
- No minimum monthly fees or free days.
- Each ticket is calculated separately based on delivery date.
- Bushels must be priced by September 26th, 2024, no later than 12 pm or will be priced automatically.
- Nearby cash price will be used when pricing Price Later Corn and Soybeans.
- Title of grain passes to Madison Farmer’s Elevator at dump pit at time of delivery on Price Later bushels.
- Transferring corn bushels from Price Later to Grain Bank is prohibited because of title disposition.
- Priced Contracts in the delivery period shall be filled first before applying to Price Later
- Price Later program is subject to change based on facility and market conditions.