MADISON OFFICE & FEEDMILL HOURS 8 AM - 5 PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
GRAIN RECEIVING HOURS
|Monday - Friday||8 AM - 5 PM||7:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
Effective Nov 29, 2023. 6 cent DUMP FEE will expire for SOYBEAN deliveries starting 11-29-23. Soybean deliveries will be subject to PRICE LATER (PL) fees only.
- For SOYBEANS, PL fees of 6.5 cents per month prorated by the day is still in effect until further notice.
- CORN bin space is still limited, 6 cent Dump Fee and 6.5 cent / month prorated PL fees still apply for CORN deliveries until further notice. Dump fee does not apply for priced, contract, or spotted bushels at the scale.
Effective Oct 26, 2023, Corn and soybean deliveries on 10/26/23 and after, until further notice, a one-time dump fee of 6 cents per bushel (per ticket) will be applied to tickets put on Price Later disposition. There will be no dump fee for contract, priced, or spotted bushels at the scale. The following Price Later program is still in effect of 6.5 cents per month prorated per day in addition to the one-time dump fee for Price Later bushels. Only bushels delivered on Price Later on or after 10/26/23 are effected.
Effective September 1st, 2023:
2023 Corn and Soybean Harvest Price Later Program
Price Later fees are 6.5 cents per month prorated per day (.00216 cents per bushel per day) beginning on loads delivered September 1st and thereafter.
- No minimum monthly fees or free days.
- Each ticket is calculated separately based on delivery date.
- Bushels must be priced by September 26th, 2024, no later than 12 pm or will be priced automatically.
- Nearby cash price will be used when pricing Price Later Corn and Soybeans.
- Title of grain passes to Madison Farmer’s Elevator at dump pit at time of delivery on Price Later bushels.
- Transferring corn bushels from Price Later to Grain Bank is prohibited because of title disposition.
- Priced Contracts in the delivery period shall be filled first before applying to Price Later
- Price Later program is subject to change based on facility and market conditions.