GRAIN RECEIVING HOURS
|Mon - Fri
|8 AM - 5 PM
|7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
OLD CROP PRICE LATER PROGRAM EFFECTIVE for deliveries on 1-25-24 and thereafter, until further notice
CORN: 30 days FREE PRICE LATER, then 6.5 cent fee per month prorated by the day (.00216 per bushel per day)
SOYBEANS: 30 days FREE PRICE LATER, then 6.5 cent fee per month prorated by the day (.00216 per bushel per day)
- No Dump Fees apply to deliveries on this Old Crop Price Later Program Effective 1-25-24 (Only PL fees after free days apply)
- Bushels must be priced by September 26th, 2024, no later than 12 pm or will be priced automatically.
- Each ticket calculated separately based on delivery date.
- Nearby cash price will be used when pricing Price Later corn and soybeans.
- Title of grain passes to MFE at dump pit at time of delivery of Price Later bushels.
- Priced contracts in the delivery period shall be filled first before applying to Price Later
- Price Later program is subject to change and can be limited based on facility bin space and market conditions.
- Previous Price Later programs on previous deliveries stand as-is.